Please find the Academies menu’s below.
Free School Meals Eligibility
Your child may be eligible for free school meals and additional Pupil Premium funding if you are in receipt of any of the following:
- Income support
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (not Working Tax Credit), with an annual income below £16,190
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act, 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on, paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Children, who are paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent/carer, are also eligible free school meals.
Applications for free school meals should be made directly to Essex County Council via their online form:
Please contact Essex School Admissions on 0345 603 2200 for further information. Please note that the Academy cannot apply on behalf of a parent/carer.